Thursday, 7 February 2013

Creator of hearts

Morning! I spent yesterday trying something new with nail polish, which I'll show you soon!

Today I have a handmade red plush to show you. I created this one for Valentine's Day manis and it's called 'hearts'. It's a bright, lipstick red, so it's a great colour for Valentine's Day, Christmas or days when you need to feel confident!


I used two coats of the polish but I haven't top coated them yet.

Get your talons ready for Valentine's Day and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

P.S If you like my handmade nail polish and would like to learn more about it or get involved just click here :)

2 comments:

  1. They look Pretty <3
    Check out my Blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x