Sunday, 10 February 2013

Glitter trifle

Hi :) Are you having a good weekend? 

Today I've got some pictures of something new I tried out recently. I call it a glitter trifle because I layer different glitters up, over each other.

To do this, I used three Barry M polishes: silver multi glitter, amethyst glitter and rose quartz glitter. I  used two coats of  the silver multi glitter first, as a base.


When the polish was completely dry, I used one coat of amethyst glitter. I only used one coat to allow the base glitter to show through.


When that was dry I used one coat of rose quartz. Again, I only used one coat so that the other glitters showed through. Here is the finished mani! I really like it, I can't wait to try it with other glitters and maybe a matte topcoat!

Make a trifle and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. i always love a good glitterbomb! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love glitter! Whoever invented it is a genius!

      Delete
  2. I love glitter and metallic. I did a post with a metallic makeup look and these varnishes would go amazing with it, the more metallic the better :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh metallic makeup! That might be my new Spring look! I'll have to check out that post, I don't think I've seen it! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x