Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Glitter with a twist

Hi :) I spent yesterday making lots of small changes on my website and unpacking suitcases (I only went away for three days but I think I took enough stuff for three weeks!). 

Today I've got a fab Barry M polish to show you. This one is called silver multi glitter and it is really sparkly! The glitter is mainly silver but it has tiny flecks of other colours in it such as pink, purple and blue.


In this picture you can kind of see the other colours running through the silver glitter, it makes it a bit more interesting!


This polish is really good because the glitter is so fine, as you're polishing the nail it doesn't drag like some larger glitters do, so no dabbing at bald areas! Also because the glitter is fine, you could use it as a background for nail art and even stamping.


I think next time I use this polish, I will stamp or paint some little robots over the top because it's perfect for something metal but with a twist!


Get Nailed with a twist :)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love it because of how unusual and pretty it is! :)

      Delete
  2. This is soo pretty, love barry m nail polishes. I keep buying so many lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I just bought another three, such amazing polishes for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a quite similar colour on now! come and see! i know we've been away from each other's blogs for a while but i'd really like to ear from u now! :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the Viana polish you blogged about? I saw that, it's so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x