Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Green tea is good for you

Hi! I spent most of yesterday sorting out my website and painting nails, I did manage to fit in a few episode of Criminal Minds as well though (I definitely need to do some CM nail art!). 

Today's polish is so pretty, perfect for Spring and a fantastic background to some daisy nail art, which I'm going to do soon! This polish is a Sally Hansen called 'green tea' and you will never guess where I found it……the £1 shop!! What an amazing bargain! Sally polishes are great and I love the bottles so as soon as I saw them in the POUND SHOP I had to stock up! 


This shade is a very pale green/mint green. It only took two coats to get this effect and it dried quickly took which is always fab. I think this is great to brighten up the grey days as we move into Spring and would work so well as a background for any floral nail art, or cute Spring scenes (trees/flowers/grass/deer's/rabbits etc). It's would also look pretty with gold or silver glitter over the top. It would also look cute with grey tips (like a colourful French mani) to keep a part of Winter in your Spring mani! I think this polish will be my next pedi colour :)


Have something that's good for you and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I love a pound shop for nail polishes, I got all these from the pounds shop, Sally Hansen has some amazing nail polishes on the market. I got 6 of these from poundland. Lovely colour also. I haven't found this in there yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they! Sally Hansen polishes are great so when they're in the poundshop it's silly not to stock up!

      The one I went in had mainly this colour, I'm hoping to find more colours soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x