Tuesday, 5 February 2013

I love Hampstead Gardens

Morning :) I got my February issue of Scratch magazine yesterday, so I relaxed and read that and the caught up on sorting out some of my nail stuff so I can actually find it! I hope your week got off to a good start :)

Today I have a cute mani, perfect for Valentines day but not too pink! To do this design I used a gorgeous yellow polish called Hampstead Gardens, by nails inc and red diamante hearts. 

I used two coats of the polish and when it was completely dry I used nail glue and tweezers to stick on the red, heart-shaped diamantes.

Wear something you love and Get Nailed :)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. i love that you used yellow for this! its valentine's but not too over the top! very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! I have a completely opposite Valentine's mani for tomorrow!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x