Saturday, 23 February 2013

Loving my break!

Happy Saturday! Well, I had a great birthday meal last night and a fab day planned with my sister before we head back home tomorrow. How's your weekend going?

Because I'm loving my break so much, I have some cute love heart nails to show you. I did this design quickly to get in the mood/get inspiration for Valentine's day earlier this month and also to practise drawing hearts with my new nail art pens! 

To do this design, I used silver nails and a red nail art pen. I just randomly drew on hearts with no specific pattern or size in mind, some are small, some are larger, some are uneven and some are messy but I think it's cute and I am going to do it in loads more colour combinations!


I finished the mani with one coat of Sally Hansen topcoat to make sure the nail art doesn't chip/scrape/ wear off!


Love your talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x