Sunday, 3 February 2013

Royal talons

Morning :) My blog is 100 days old today! I'm having so much fun doing it, it's flown by :) Yesterday I did nine Valentine's Day designs and I've still got a few left to do today, so love is definitely in the air in my house! 

Today, I've got a lovely nails inc polish to show you called Royal Botanical Gardens. This polish is a gorgeous pastel mint and it's the perfect shade for spring designs. As with all nails inc polishes, I love the formula. It applies really well and you get a fab colour even after one coat.


I've used this polish for a few designs since I got it and It looks great as a background to silver glitter and floral patterns! Are you wearing Spring designs and colours yet, or sticking with the Autumn trends a while longer? I'm looking forward to Spring but it's so cold it seems like it's still quite a while away so I'm switching between two. Wearing the brighter and lighter colours does cheer me up though!

Get Nailed ready for spring :)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade! Love minty nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I'll have to add a few more mint polishes to my collection!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it, I think I'm going to need a new bottle soon!

      Delete
  3. Well done you always do so well with your nails and blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x