Friday, 22 February 2013

Speedy Sally

Morning :) It's practically the weekend! I'm having lots of fun in London with my sister - my bank balance may not be having so much fun though! It's my birthday in about three weeks but I won't be seeing my sister then so we're going out for my birthday meal tonight, woohoo! I hope you have great weekend plans too :)

Today I have a great Sally Hansen polish to show you. It's part of the Insta-Dri range and this one is called 'speedy sunburst'. I really like Sally Hansen nail polishes (especially because they always have such great colours) but this range is my favourite! The bottles are an unusual shape, the formula is good, the brush is excellent and the colours are all gorgeous. Best of all though, it does actually dry VERY quickly!


I used two coats of the polish to get this finish and I love it! This will be perfect for Summer (especially for a pedi!).


Get Nailed quickly! :)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x