Sunday, 24 February 2013

Springing forward

Good morning :) I'm going back home today! I've loved staying with my sister and brother in law but I have lots to do to prepare for my launch (which is only six weeks away!). 

As my collection is getting very close to coming out, I thought I'd show you a polish I made to test out my polish making skills. This is a light/duck egg blue with very fine pink, purple, blue and silver glitter running through it. I love this type of blue for Spring and decided to add the colourful glitter because Spring is when we see all the colour coming back out in flowers etc.


I used two coats of the polish for this finish but I haven't used any topcoat in this picture. I was really happy with the result, what do you think?

Get ready for Spring and Get Nailed ;)

Tara

P.S If you'd like to find out more about my collection (launching in April!) or would like to help, you can visit this website. To check out my shop just click here :) It's 'closed' at the moment but you can give your email address to be alerted as soon as it's open!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have your own nail polished! That's brilliant!!!
    Love this colour! :)
    http://loulovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x