Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Taking nude up a notch

Good morning :) I spent yesterday revamping tarastalons.co.uk (it's not live yet but will be soon), I also counted my nail polishes…..and the grand total ladies and gentlemen is….. 831! That's about 400 more than I expected :-/ It certainly doesn't look that many on the table…...They have taken up five boxes though! At least they're ready to be moved now!

Today I've got a gorgeous nail inc polish to show you. This one is called Belgravia Gardens, it's a very soft brown, perfect for reindeer/puppy nail art ;) It's also a great alternative to a nude colour if you want a stronger shade, but something not too bold.


I got this one from QVC as part of the TSV (todays special value) that nails inc did last month, which really was great value! But I'd definitely pay full price for this (£11) because nails inc polishes are great. You only need two coats, if you're in a hurry a top coat isn't essential because of how glossy they are and they come in loads of fab colours!


I have loads of ideas of how to use this polish in different designs and can't wait to wear it more (it's currently my pedi colour but I need to get it on my talons too!).


Get Nailed in a garden :)

Tara x

7 comments:

  1. I've got a couple of nude polishes by nails inc! Havent used them in a while though so I may have to dig them out and use them!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nails inc polishes! Obsessed with nude polishes at the moment because of all the different nail art you can put over the top! X

      Delete
  2. OH EMM GEEEEEEEEE! thats a LOT! lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's less than some salons..... ;) x

      Delete
    2. And less than some shops! :D x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x