Monday, 4 February 2013

Talontine's Day mani

Hi :) How was your weekend? Mine was very relaxing, I created some Valentine's Day designs, caught up on some TV and reading and practised making pancakes!

Today, I've got a simple design for Valentine's Day to show you. For this mani I used pink nails and holographic, red heart stickers my little sister gave me from her card-making supplies.


I used different sized stickers and stuck them on in various patterns on each nails. Doing a simple mani like this really gets me thinking about different designs I can do for a particular theme and I can wear them in the run up to the main event, when I usually wear something more elaborate :D


A good topcoat will seal the stickers and make sure they stay on, even if they get wet!


Card-making stickers are great for nail art, you can get them in loads of different themes and sizes so you can make designs for all kinds of celebrations or occasions.


Wear your heart on your talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x