Sunday, 17 March 2013

Birthday talons

Hi :) are you having a good weekend? I am! I had a great birthday yesterday so I'm going to show you the mani I wore :) 

I did this design using a Calvin Klein polish called Ebony hates Chris - black and a glittery technic polish called carnival. This mani is extra sparkly, so it's perfect for birthdays!


I used two coats of the Calvin Klein polish and then two coats of carnival to make it extra colourful. It really  pops against the black background!


Here's the finished design! I used two coats of Colour Club clear polish to seal the design and make the glitter smooth and extra shiny. 


Get Nailed and celebrate ;)

Tara x

10 comments:

  1. Carnival looks absolutely stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourite glitters, it's got every colour in it so it works over any polish and it's so pretty!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a lovely birthday. I have this polish, you made it look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! :)
    The glitter looks amazing over the black!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      It's pretty over all the colours I've tried but black is my favourite! X

      Delete
  4. this is so pretty and glittery, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x