Saturday, 9 March 2013

Fruity fingernails

Morning! I'm spending today printing! I have labels, return address labels and all kinds to do. Do you have more exciting plans than me?

Today I've got a new Barry M polish to show you! While I was visiting my sister we went into Superdrug and they had an offer on the new Barry M Gelly and texture polishes (2 for £6) so I couldn't resist.

This Gelly effect polish is called 'dragon fruit' and its a GORGEOUS pink! Also because it's the Gelly effect polish it's so shiny!


This pink is so pretty and shiny (photo shows it without topcoat), it'd look amazing with some black and silver nail art or some darker pink glitter!


I wore this polish on alternate nails with another new Barry M (I'll do a post about it soon) for a fab Spring look!


Be fruity and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

8 comments:

  1. While its a very pretty pink...I wouldn't call it dragon fruit pink. Dragon fruits are more of a cherry red/fuchsia pink on the outside & white with teeny tiny black seeds scattered throughout the white. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! It's pretty but inaccurate! :D

      Delete
  2. I love Gelly polishes so much. I already own way too many pink polishes but I think Dragon Fruit is gonna end up being a must have.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're all just pretty colours and usually on offer on SuperDrug so I can't resist!

      You can never have too many pink polishes ;) xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and so bright!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a beautiful color! i love how you wore it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really pretty isn't it! Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x