Friday, 29 March 2013

Get your denim on

Morning! Yesterday I had to get the table out of my conservatory to put in my nail room so I have got somewhere to store my polishes! I really need to get down to Ikea and get some Helmers! At least now I have a bigger space to work in so I can get on with some stuff over the weekend. Have you got any exciting plans?

Today's polish is 'skin tight denim' by NYC. I forget if I got this polish in a blog sale or in the poundshop but it wasn't very expensive and it's fab! It's a gorgeous midnight blue and the formula of the polish is great too. I used the polish over green nails because I hadn't used this brand before and I wanted to check the coverage and if it was streak free and I was really happy with the result! 


This is the polish after two coats and without any topcoat. I really like it and can't wait to use it in some more designs, especially designs with lots of glitter in them :D


Get Nailed in skin tight denim ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. I really like this colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's not very 'Springy' but it is pretty! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x