Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Holographic hands

Morning :) I ordered some longer false nails a while ago and they were delivered yesterday (I had forgotten about them so that was a nice surprise!) so I spent a few hours playing around with them, trying out different designs. I also painted some with this polish to wear to see how it feels to have extra long nails!

Today I have a very sparkly pink polish to show you (a different one from yesterday!). This is a Hedeys ma.nish.ma. polish called 'way out fuchsia' and it is STUNNING! This is the first time I've tried this brand and I was very impressed!


This is a bright pink polish with LOTS of holographic glitter, it's so shimmery and pretty!


This is how the polish looks after two coats. It's like fairy dust! It's also a really good polish, it applies well and dries quickly, I'll definitely be adding more to my collection soon!


I took this photo out of the light so you can see the sparkle running through it without too much light reflecting off it AND you can see the purple/lilacy colours that run through it!


Be sparkly and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x