Friday, 15 March 2013

It's a bumpy road…..

Morning :) I was really busy yesterday, updating my blog and website. I even put a sneak peek up on my website! Click here to see a picture of the WHOLE collection - kind of ;) 

Today I've got one of Barry M's new textured polishes to show you. This one is called Ridley Road and it's a gorgeous minty green, excellent for Spring manis!


I know half of this next photo is a bit blurry but that's because I wanted to get as close as possible at an angle so you can see the texture clearer, which you can in the non-blurry half :D I think this polish is great, it's a nice texture, it comes in great colours and it's a fab price (I got mine at Superdrug on a 2 for £6 deal).  It also applies really well and dries quickly, combine that with the fact it has a round lid and I couldn't be happier! 


And here is the polish after two coats! Obviously I haven't used a topcoat because it would smooth the texture over. Check back tomorrow for this polish used in some Spring nail art!


Get Nailed bumpily :D

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x