Monday, 11 March 2013

My fingers have turned to Gelly

Morning :) Did you have a good weekend? I did, it was relaxing and I did a little bit of work so I'm ahead of my schedule!

The other day I showed you this Barry M polish and said I would show you the other Gelly effect I used in the design, so here it is! This one is called 'green berry'.


This polish is so pretty and it will look great with some stamping over the top in brown polish!


This is how I wore the polish the first time I tried it, the pink is the polish I linked to at the top of the post.


Get doubly fruity and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that's such a nice turquoise-y shade! Is it hard to apply for a total novice?

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! I hope you enjoy my questions, go and check it out over at my blog and let me know if you do it!

    http://www.prettypug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it's really easy to apply, all the Barry M polishes are a great formula!

      Thank you for the nomination :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x