Thursday, 21 March 2013

Pensive not expensive

Good morning! I had so many ideas for Father's Day designs yesterday (they're much easier than Mother's Day designs, I can only ever think of ones that include flowers!) so I spent lot of time inhaling polish fumes :D

Today I've got a gorgeous polish by MeMeMe to show you, this one is called 'pensive'. I got this polish in a blog sale (brand new AND a great price!) as part of a set but it's definitely the one I've been using the most recently for Spring and Easter designs!


I love MeMeMe polish, it's got a great formula, it applies well and dries quickly. The colour also perfectly matches what you see in the bottle after two coats and I'm not even going to mention the fact that I love it more because it has a round cap ;)


This is the polish after two coats and before any topcoat - it's super shiny!


Be pensive and Get Nailed :D

Tara x

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour! I thought fathers day would be harder than mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Mother's Day I can only really think of flowers or glasses of wine! I have done a Father's Day design that I'm going to adapt for next Mother's day though!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it! I'm running out of it quickly!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x