Monday, 18 March 2013

Too many colours to choose just one

Morning :) I hope you had a great weekend! Today I'm going to finish off some Spring nail art and a little experiment I've been working on (I'll post about it as soon as I can). I hope I can get all my Spring ideas out of my head and onto nails today to make way for Easter ones!

Today I've got a colour combo mani to show you using two of my favourite polishes, Westminster by nails inc and an unnamed polish by Cynthia Rowley. I love colour combo manis because I find it hard to pick just one colour - sometimes I have to use ten different polishes!


The nails inc polish is a gorgeous purple (I posted about it a few days ago with a Barry M glitter over the top, you can see it here if you missed it). It applies really well and the colour is so beautiful after two coats.


The Cynthia Rowley polish is stunning, it's a gorgeous shade for Spring and really lifts the dark purple. This polish is really good, the only thing I don't like about it is the square cap but that's because I personally find them harder to work with. A great thing about this polish (and nearly all the CR polishes I have tried) is that it dries matte, so you can leave it matte or topcoat it for a glossy finish. The best of both worlds!


This is the colour combo finished - two coats of nails inc on four nails and two coats of Cynthia Rowley on the ring fingers, which I've left matte.


Get Nailed in your two favourite colours :)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x