Friday, 1 March 2013

Vintage talons

Happy Friday AND happy March!! I hope you have a fantastic weekend to get your month off to a great start! Yesterday I put some sneak peaks of my new collection on my Facebook page and Twitter account so I have to show you too! No names yet though, that part's still a secret…... for now!.

This is the first one…….


And the second one……..


This is the second polish painted onto nails (two coats).

I hope you like them! Today I also have a great Barielle polish to show you, it's part of their runway fever collection and is called 'vintage rusted boots'. I love Barielle polishes, they always have great colours, the bottle caps are great to work with and the formula is easy to apply. I always look out for them when I go in TK MAXX because they have great deals on Barielle polishes (I got the entire runway fever collection for about £10!).


This is the polish after two coats and without topcoat, it's so shiny! This colour really is the colour of some gorgeous boots and would make a great leather effect shade! 


I've also used this polish as a background for some cute nail art so I'll put that up soon!


Get suited, booted and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x