Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Are you red-dy for this polish?

Morning! I hope your week got off to a good start yesterday :) I spent most of mine resting because I'm STILL ill but one good thing came from me not being able to do much work….I got Instagram! You can follow me here if you're on there. I'm only following about four people so I'll follow back :D Also I have had to remove my 'Follow me on Hello Cotton' section from the sidebar as unfortunately HelloCotton are closing on the 11th of April, however there are still plenty of ways you can follow my blog on my sidebar and other places you can follow me to get updates such as Facebook and Twitter :)

Today I have a gorgeous, classic red polish to show you. This one is a Leighton Denny polish called rampant rose. It applies really well, dries quickly and gives an amazing colour after two coats. The bottle is really pretty as well and the cap is easy to work with while you're polishing. As soon as I used this polish I thought of so many Christmas designs I could do with it but it's so pretty I think I'll have to replace it before Christmas! 


This is the polish after two coats, without any base or topcoat (I was just swatching, I took it off immediately!) and it's so smooth and shiny! You can check it out on Leighton's website here.



Be rampant and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. really lovely red! i'm following you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! I've followed you back :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x