Sunday, 7 April 2013

Clowning around

Hi! This weekend has been so sunny, I've been able to work with my windows open and not freeze! I hope you're having a good weekend :) 

Today I'm going to show you my original 'Clowning around' polish. This one got a lot of compliments so I decided to improve and perfect it and include it in my first collection of handmade polishes which was released on the 1st of April.



I really love sparkle and bright colours so I created a shimmery silver base and added LOTS of different coloured glitters in lots of different sizes. I've used this in a few different designs and every time I wore it people would ask where I got it from. At the time I had three ideas for the theme of my first collection and the positive response I got to this polish decided for me that the theme should be 'Childhood memories' so I could release this polish first! 


This is the polish with two coats and no base or topcoat. I have also done other designs using just one coat over black, white and bright pink polishes and I've used three coats as well to get a more solid glitter effect. I hope you like it!


Get Nailed by a clown ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. oooh lovely colours in it hun xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Here is a link -

    http://paintthosepiggies.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x