Monday, 15 April 2013

Colourful talons

Morning :) I spent yesterday playing with some new nail transfers which I'll show you soon! I hope you had a fab weekend :)

Today I've got a colourful design to show you. I did this using lilac nails and three unnamed Cynthia Rowley polishes in turquoise, purple and silver. I really love Cynthia Rowley polishes, they apply really well, come in great colours and dry really quickly. Most of them  dry matte as well so you can keep them matte or make them glossy with  topcoat and you get the best of both worlds!


On the left side of the nails I painted; the pinkie nail with the turquoise colour, the middle finger nail with the silver and the thumb nail with purple. Then on the right I painted the pinkie nail with purple, the middle finger nail turquoise and the thumb nail silver. I left the nails in between lilac because I think it goes nicely with the other colours. I used two coats of all the colours and I haven't top coated yet because I'm not sure if I want to keep it matte or give it a shiny finish…….I'm very indecisive!


Be colourful and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, I didn't know Cynthia Rowley did polish!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found these in TK Maxx, I've only got about ten of these as they're not usually stocked in large quantities in the ones near me but they're definitely worth snapping up!

      Delete
  2. i love all these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. :) the turquoise is my favourite but I'm really impressed by all the CR colours I've seen!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x