Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Daddy or polish?

Morning! I did so many new designs yesterday including one based on one of my favourite childhood toys! I can't wait to get the pictures uploaded so I can show you! I hope your week got off to a good start!

Today's design is a very simple one I did for Father's Day about six weeks ago (I'm VERY prepared!). To do this design I used the following polishes; models own peach puff and nude beige, collection 2000 hot looks in milkshake, nails inc Belgravia Gardens and Fitzrovia , ccuk diamond gloss in parisian ivory, beauty uk in posh puddle, Rimmel in french ivory and elf in nude. I also used some nail art pens to do the detail and a Rimmel topcoat.


First I used one coat of 'peach puff' as a base on all of the nails to create faces. When that was dry I used one coat of the other polishes over the top of some of the nails to make the skin tone lighter or darker. When all the nails were dry I used nail art pens in three different shades of blue, one shade of green and one shade of brown to dot on the eyes and I used brown and black nail art pens to draw on different styles of moustache.


I used a Rimmel topcoat to finish the design and ta-da! I'm going to re-do this mani using flock for the moustaches ;) 


Be prepared and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. hahah this is so cute!! i love all the skin tones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! One of my friends wants me to do this design in her and make them all look like her dad haha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x