Friday, 26 April 2013

Floral fingers

Morning! I've updated lots of new feedback and blog reviews of my polish collections on my website so I'm spending today playing with polish :D I hope your day is fun too!

Today's design is a quick floral design I did to test out some paints I'd had for a while but hadn't used yet. To do this design I used; dragon fruit which is a gelly polish by Barry M, a Rimmel topcoat, acrylic paints in pink, purple, berry and yellow and a dotting tool. 


I used two coats of the Barry M polish as a base and when that was completely dry I used the pink, purple and berry paints to do the flowers. I just used the dotting tool to apply the paint is a rough circle, making it really uneven so it looked like petals. When the paint had dried completely I used the yellow paint and the dotting tool to just dot in the middle of the flowers. I left it to dry and then I used the Rimmel topcoat to protect the design and make the acrylic paint glossy rather than matte.


Be a flower and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x