Monday, 29 April 2013

Jewel-tastic talons

Morning :) I hope you have a great Monday! My fiancé is off work today so I'm going to spend mine with him because I've hardly seen him all weekend!

Today's design is jewel-tastic! To do this I used an unnamed green polish I got in a blog sale, some jewels, nail glue and pointy tweezers. I also used Sally Hansen topcoat.


I applied two coats of the nail polish. It's a gorgeous colour and I wish I knew what it was called or where I could get it from so I could buy some more!


Once the polish had dried I used nail glue and tweezers to apply different coloured jewels onto the nails. I left the ring and pinkie nails bare as the jewels are quite large and when I put them near those nails they looked too big.


I finished the design with a layer of topcoat for extra shine! 


Get jewelled and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x