Saturday, 6 April 2013

Let me teal you about my polish

Morning :) I'm spending today catching up on some TV, finalising the supplies I need to order ready to start creating my next collection of polish and possibly eating mini eggs - they DO cure the common cold don't they? haha!. Do you have exciting plans for today?

Today's polish is 'Bayswater Road' by nails inc. It's a gorgeous metallic teal that I got in the March box of the TSV (today's special value) auto delivery I started getting in January.  This colour is so pretty, it's shimmery, it's totally on trend and it's amazing quality, what's not to love! I tried this out as soon as I got it and it's the colour I used when I did my pedicure yesterday.


I think this shade is really attention grabbing but I rarely wear polish 'naked' so I'm currently experimenting with different coloured glitters and diamante over this to see what I like best. I think I'll run out soon so I'll have to get on the nails inc website soon for a restock!


This is the polish after two coats and a topcoat. I took this photo without flash so you can see the colour a bit clearer but you can't really see the shimmer and it's VERY shimmery! 


Get Nailed and teal me about it ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour, how come I've not heard of this one before??? It' lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isnt it! I think it's new!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. :) very fashionable at the moment as well!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x