Saturday, 20 April 2013

Moo-vellous talons

Morning! I hope you have a fab weekend! I'm spending mine shopping (food shopping not exciting shopping :( haha!) and looking after two of my sisters.

Today I have a weird design to show you. I did this while I was sitting in my nail room just playing around with some stuff rather than actually working ;) This design was done using turquoise nails and an unnamed (well, I couldn't see a name anywhere!) N.Y.C. polish which is a lovely shimmery brown.


To do this all I did was load up the brush with LOTS of polish and then just 'blobbed' it onto the nail to look like cow print. Half of the polish I actually applied and the other half just kind of fell off the brush. I would recommend that you work over some paper if you do this design and if you're doing it on natural nails, you'll need to make sure you have plenty of clean up supplies because the polish just kind of runs off of the nail where it is 'dropped' on rather than painted on. Though you could just paint on the blobs if you wanted!


Once the polish had dried I used a Rimmel 60 second topcoat to seal the design.


Get moo-vellous talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x