Saturday, 13 April 2013

Morning(ton) mani

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great weekend! I haven't got any plans really but I'm sure I'll find something to do and I've got plenty of work to be getting on with!

Today I have a great Spring/Summer polish to show you called 'Mornington Crescent' by nails inc. It's a gorgeous coral colour and will be a fab pedicure colour on the beach! 


There's so many different colours that will go fab with this as well, so you can put glitter over the top or as tips or glue on diamantes, bows or other embellishments.  I think next time I wear this polish I'll use black bows as decorations.


This is the polish with two coats and no top coat. It's lovely and shiny!


Get Nailed in the morning(ton) ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it! Perfect for Summer!

      Delete
  3. such a gorgeous color, reminds me of candy :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It IS like candy!!! I didn't think of that before! Lots of new ideas now :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x