Tuesday, 23 April 2013

My Magenta talons

Morning :) Because I'm staying at my mum's house to look after my sisters, I haven't really been able to do any new nail designs, although I did do some cute puppy nails for one of my sisters. I have managed to get lots of other work done though, including narrowing down the list of supplies I need for my third collection! I hope you had a good day too!

Today I have a fab Leighton Denny polish to show you called My Magenta. This is a gorgeous deep purple and it's VERY sparkly! I really love Leighton Denny's products, his polishes are easy to apply, hard wearing and quick drying and his crystal nail file is amazing! I really don't know how I lived without it! Leighton's products are well worth the money but he also does lots of shows on QVC where there are sets and deals which are amazing value!


As I was just doing a swatch of this polish I haven't used any base coat or topcoat so that you can see the polish as it truly is and it's really shiny! I've got lots of ideas of nail art to do over this colour such as bows, Fimo and diamantes!


Get Nailed by Leighton ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x