Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Neon nails

Hi :) I spent yesterday doing a few new designs and starting work on some new nail decals for some designs I have planned. I also spent far too long tagging pictures for Instagram, is it just me that's addicted after only 2 days?

Today I have some neon nails to show you. I did this design using a neon club works polish in yellow, some black bows with green glitter (eBay bargain), nail glue and pointy tweezers. 


I got this polish in a set that was on sale in Superdrug after Christmas and I wish I'd bought two now because I love these polishes! They're really bright, apply well and dry quickly. They come in loads of great colours too. I used two coats of the polish to get this effect and when it was dry I dotted nail glue at the base of one of the middle finger nails. I then used the tweezers to pick up the bow and hold it in place until the glue dried. I did the same on the other middle finger nail and then just tapped on the sides of both bows to make sure they were secure. I haven't top coated the design yet because the neon polish has a slight matte finish which I quite like, so I haven't decided whether to 'gloss it up' or not!



Be bright and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. OMG i love that color, the black bows are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love neons at the moment :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x