Thursday, 4 April 2013

Olive this polish

Morning! I'm really ill so don't get too close! I think I caught bunny flu over Easter :( I hope your week has been better than mine so far! 

Today I have a fab Leighton Denny polish to show you. It's a gorgeous green and it's perfect for leaves/stems on, or a background to, floral nail art. I swatched this polish without base or topcoat so you could see how shiny and amazing this polish looks 'naked'. It applies really well, dries quickly and it's very glossy. I absolutely love all of Leighton's products (especially his crystal nail file) and I can't wait until I can add more of his polishes to my collection. 


This is the polish after two coats, no manicure done prior to swatching and no base or topcoat. This polish is definitely worth the money and there's so many colours to choose from, my bank card hides every time I watch his shows on QVC :D


Don't be green with envy, Get Nailed by Leighton ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x