Saturday, 27 April 2013

Pink-tastic!

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a fab weekend! The sun is shining and I have polish to play with so I'm going to enjoy mine :)

Today I have a very pink design to show you! I did this using Fitzrovia by nails inc, VERY pink glitter and some nail glue. I did this design on false nails that are slightly curved and they didn't come on a 'fishbone', so that I could paint them easily I just blu-tacked them onto the lid of a shoe box. Before wearing, they will need a quick file down the edges to remove any excess polish/tack. I painted all of the nails with two coats of Fitzrovia. When the polish had dried completely, I applied nail glue to the thumb nail of the left set and applied some extremely pink glitter. I then did the same on the pinkie nail of the right set. I waited about a minute for the glue to dry and then tapped off the excess glitter. I then did the same again to make sure there were no 'bald patches' in the glitter.


This is one of the very glittery nails! I love this glitter so much! It's like 'Snow Fairy' by Lush in glitter form!


This is the finished design with a topcoat (Sally Hansen) to secure the glitter and give all the nails a glossy finish.


Get glittery and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. That is very pink and very glittery, love it xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love pink and glitter so much, so this is my favourite mani at the moment! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x