Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Sensuous talons

Morning! Today is my last day of babysitting my little sisters so I need a new excuse to watch Disney films instead of working ;) 

Today I have a lovely polish by MeMeMe called 'sensuous'. I got this polish for free after completing a survey on their website! It's a lovely neutral colour so it's great as a background for nail art but it also looks fab 'naked'.


I quickly swatched this polish on my natural nails when I first got it to see how it applied and to see the actual colour and I was really impressed. I didn't use any base or topcoat and it still had a nice shiny finish.


This is the polish after two coats of colour an one coat of Rimmel topcoat. This polish is going to look amazing with some gold glitter!


Be sensuous and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x