Thursday, 11 April 2013

Sinfully pink

Hi! Can you believe I'm still ill! I think my body might have gone into shock at all the sunshine we've been having ;) I think I'll relax today and catch up on some blog reading, I'm really behind!

Today I've got a gorgeous pink polish to show you called 'Bianca'. It's by SinfulColours and it's another amazing Poundshop find! There were loads of colours when I last went in so I got loads but this one is definitely my favourite.


The polish itself is nice, it applies well (although slightly watery but that could just be because I got an old one or one that had been badly stored or something?), it dries quickly and the colour after two coats is really nice. I think this is the perfect colour for me to put my Barbie inspired designs over! I know it's shallow (which is so unlike me ;)) but I think I'd buy these polishes just for the bottles, they're a lovely shape and they make my nail polish table look pretty…… 



Be sinfully pink and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty I recently got mint apple. I'm currently running a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh! Sounds pretty! I'll have to have a look for that one!
      Sounds great ill definitely check it out! Thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x