Monday, 22 April 2013

STARasTalons

Morning :) Did you have a nice weekend? I've been looking after my little sisters and still am so I'm writing this while watching 'The Parent Trap' and eating ice-cream :D Unless of course my mum is reading this, in which case we are watching documentaries and eating celery ;)

Today I have a really simple design to show you. I recently saw some false nails with glitter tips and I immediately wanted them because then I don't have to play with loose glitter to do them and make my whole house look like the inside of Tinkerbell's fairy dust pouch for seven weeks! But even though I really loved the nails I prefer to customise pre-designed nails before I wear them so I made these a bit more sparkly by adding some colourful 3D star-shaped diamantes. 

To do this design I used; blue, red, pink, green and black diamantes  nail glue, a wax pencil and Rimmel's 60 second topcoat. Working on one nail at a time I applied nail glue along the smile line and using the wax pencil I applied the stars. I used a different colour on each nail and I made the nails on the other hand different colours too. When all the stars where on securely I applied two coats of the Rimmel topcoat to smooth the glitter and secure the stars.


Be a star and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Ah they're gorgeous, they remind me of sparkly cheerleaders for some unknown reason! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have no idea why but I know what you mean! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. i love these! so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) sparkly is my favourite :D

      Delete
  3. Ooooh these are so pretty!

    Get you kidding to your mum. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)

    Haha I know, I'm like a naughty little girl! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x