Tuesday, 7 May 2013

All taloned Up!

Morning! I had a very relaxing bank holiday Monday but hopefully the last of my supplies will turn up today so I can get working on all the polishes I have designed in my head! I hope you have a Tara-rific day ;)

Today's design is cute, bright and reminds me of the part in the film Up where all the balloons come out of Carl's house! To do this I used a polish by MeMeMe called pensive and amethyst glitter by Barry M.


I used one coat of the MeMeMe polish which is a gorgeous light blue and one coat of the Barry M glitter which is AMAZING! It has SO many colours in it and instantly makes any mani bright, bold and beautiful! 


Get up and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. that glitter looks like a party on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! A perfect mani for celebrations!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x