Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Bunny paws

Hi! Yesterday I ordered some new nails inc polishes and I bought some of the new Barry M polishes so lots of new stuff soon! Hope you're having a great week full of polish too!

Today I'm going to show you a quick design I did for Spring using one of my favourite Barry M polishes called Ridley Road. This is one of their textured polishes and it's a stunning mint green, absolutely perfect for Spring talons! It's also quick and easy to apply because you don't use topcoat, though I'm not sure how long this will last on natural nails as I'm a falsies girl, so if anyone has used it on natural nails, tell us how long it lasted in the comments! 


I used two coats of the polish and left it to dry. I then used nail glue and tweezers to apply little bunnies to the bottom of each nail except the thumbs which I left bunny-less. Cute! I love bunnies! 


Hop off and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. oh wow, how cute are those bunnies :), I love the textured polish too, a must have for the summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love bunnies! Textured polishes are my favourite! I was really tempted to buy some more yesterday but I went for Barry M Gelly and sequin polishes so I was good and restrained myself haha x

      Delete
  2. It's really cute and I love the effect that is on the nail !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these textured polishes!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x