Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Cocktails and polish

Morning :) Happy May! I hope your month gets off to a great start!

Today it's been a whole month that TarasTalons nail polish launched! I've launched two collections - the first one had ten of each bottle made and the second had only one of each bottle made so there have been lots of sell-outs! I'm really glad I launched my polish and would like to thank everyone for their support and custom :) To celebrate I've got three deals on through my Etsy shop! '10OFF15' will give you 10% off polishes over £15 world-wide and 'FREEUKSHIP20' will give you free shipping on any order over £20 in the UK and '25OFF30' will give you 25% off any order over £30 worldwide. All codes are valid from now until Midnight (UK time) on Tuesday the 7th of May. 

Today I've got a fab models own polish to show you called 'pink cocktail'. I got this in a blog sale and I was so excited when I got it because it's BEAUTIFUL! It's the colour you'd imagine Barbie's bedding to be! It was also the first polish out of all the ones I bought that I tried, it really stood out as soon as I opened the box.


I really like models own polishes, they apply well, they come in great colours and they're really affordable. They also dry quickly which I love because I get bored waiting for polish to dry so I can do my nail art! This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat. It's so pretty but I'm going to have to cover some of it up with some art! 



Grab a cocktail and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I'm only sorry it's a mini bottle not a full size! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i looove this colour! Gorg!

    stylekarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful isn't it! Perfect for Spring/Summer!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x