Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Custom talons

Morning :) Today I'm off on a shopping trip to buy topcoat and white polish! I hope your day is as fun as mine is going to be!

Today I'm going to show you some nails I did for a custom order. I had created a similar set of nails in green and the girl I made these for said that she wanted them to be similar but she wanted them in bright pink and with anything summery on them!


I painted the nails with two coats of bright pink polish and a topcoat before I started decorating them. I used; Fimo bows, flowers, fruit and butterflies, different shapes, sizes and colours not diamantes, 3D flowers and bows and some glitter stars, hearts and flowers. I used lots of strong glue, a wax pencil and tweezers (and patience!) to apply the decorations.


Once all the decorations were on and the glue had dried I gave the nails another layer of topcoat to secure the decorations and make the nails extra glossy! I'm very happy to say that the girl who ordered these was very happy and tweeted me a picture of her wearing them when she received them! 


Wear custom talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god wow these are amazing, I love all the decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love nails like this! just filled with so many fun and pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're great for Spring/Summer! VERY bright!

      Delete
  3. I really love these!! such cute decorations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x