Friday, 17 May 2013

Diamantes and Gelly

Morning! I was so busy yesterday, I was working on four projects at the same time which was tiring but I also really enjoyed it! I hope your day was good too and that you have a fab Friday!

Today I'm going to show you a blingy design I did! To do this I used a Barry M Gelly polish called Satsuma which is a gorgeous bright orange with a VERY glossy finish! I also used some clear diamantes, nail glue, a wax pencil and some Barry M topcoat.


I used two coats of the Barry M polish as a base colour. I used nail glue and the wax pencil to apply diamantes to the middle finger nail of one hand and the ring finger nail of the other. Once the glue had dried I floated Barry M topcoat over the nails with the diamantes and left it to dry. I then top coated the whole mani!


Get Nailed in Gelly ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tara, looks like we're both rocking red nails today :) I might have to add some diamonds to my posted design now..so sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post, it was fab! What an amazing look! Diamantes and red are always a fab combo, very classic!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x