Monday, 20 May 2013

Jumper talons

Morning! Yesterday I added another 20 sets of nails to my Etsy shop so the relaxing didn't last as long as it should have, but I have fun anyway! I hope you did too!

Today I'm going to show you a cute 'jumper' design I did using a nails inc polish called 'Mornington Crescent. I also used black and white acrylic paint, a dotter and a Barry M topcoat. 

Mornington Crescent is such a beautiful polish, it's a really pretty orangey/coraly red and as a nails inc fan I love it! I used two coats to do this design and it dried really quickly and shiny!


Over this polish I used a dotter to put on little patterns in black and white acrylic paint. When this design was finished it reminded me of knitwear! I applied a Barry M topcoat to seal the design.


Wear a jumper and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x