Sunday, 26 May 2013

Lobster claws

Morning! Are you having a good weekend/bank holiday? I'm spending mine working but I've been working on a new collection which will be in my Etsy shop sometime today and some new designs so I'm having fun! 

Today I'm going to show you a polish that's really gorgeous! It's called eat Mainely lobster by OPI.


This polish is a gorgeous coral and really bright! It's perfect for Summer manis and pedis! 


The actual polish is lovely too, it applies really well and dries quickly. I love the bottle too it's easy to hold and work with.


This is the polish with two coats and no topcoat. I was going to put a gold glitter topcoat on but I wanted to show you how pretty it was before I covered any it up!


Eat lobster and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love OPI, I use them on clients all the time, like you said they are super easy to hold and work with. this shade is so pretty, you've inspired me to do a post on my OPI collection :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love OPI so I can't wait to see that! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x