Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Look at these studs!

Morning :) Halfway through the week already and I've got so much still to do! Yesterday I went out in the sun for a while and then got to work on a custom polish, I also watched 'Hannibal' which just started yesterday in the UK and it was fab! I hope you had a great day too!

Today I have a mani to show you that I did as part of a new range of nails that I'm designing to sell in my Etsy shop! To do this I used an Essie polish called 'macks' which is a gorgeous, classic red. I really love it and I use it as often as I can which means it'll have to be replaced soon! I also used some gold, square studs, a wax pencil, tweezers, glue and colour club topcoat.


I used two coats of the Essie polish and one coat of topcoat. I then applied the gold studs in a cross shape on the middle or ring finger nails (depending on the size of the wearers nails). To do this I used strong glue and then applied the studs using the wax pencil. I also used the tweezers to make sure the studs were lined up and finished the design with another topcoat!


Get Nailed with studs ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. That red is beautiful! I love the arrangement of the studs, I've been waiting for AGES for some studs to arrive from eBay and I'll definitely try this if they ever get here! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hate waiting for parcels! I'm so impatient, I hope they come soon! X

      Delete
  2. i have been watching hannibal too!! so awesome. i love these nails, they totally remind me of lady gaga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! I love it already!
      Thank you! They are quite gaga-esque!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x