Friday, 10 May 2013

Luxury talons

Morning! Yesterday I worked really hard to finish a collection I'd been working on so today I'm going to have the relaxing day I was planning! I hope your weekend gets off to a fab start!

Today I'm going to show you my new collection which is now in my Etsy shop! It's called 'Little luxuries' and I hope you like it!


This polish is called 'Chocolates' and it's a dark brown with lots of small and medium gold glitter.


This yellowy orange is packed with red and gold glitter and it's called 'Log fire'.


This is the glitteriest gold polish with lots of different types of gold glitter including holo!


This pale gold 'Champagne' is very shimmery and glittery.


'Afternoon tea' is a shimmery, pinky nude.


This peachy pink has two different shades of pink glitter and is called 'Silk sheets'.


This bright pink is full of shimmer and glitter and it's called 'Lipgloss'.


'Rose petals' is a bright, glittery red.


This dark, glittery red is called 'Red wine'.


'Jewels' is a lilac polish with silver and bright blue glitter.


This light blue is called 'Bubble bath'. It's full of white, silver and blue glitters.


'Platinum' is VERY glittery, it has lots of different types of glitter in it, including holo!


Treat yourself to a luxury and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love nudes at the moment so I had to include a nude!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x