Friday, 31 May 2013

My polish will make you green with envy

Morning  :) Have you got exciting plans for the weekend? I'm waiting for a nails inc delivery so hopefully I'll be trying out new polish!

Today I've got a gorgeous Barry M polish to show you that I got on Wednesday, It's one of their Gelly polishes and it's called 'key lime'. It's a gorgeous bright green that is amazing for Spring/Summer and eye catching nail art. Kermit the frog nail art would look amazing with this colour!



This is two coats of polish with no topcoat! Because it's one of their Gelly polishes, it's super shiny!


Don't be green with envy, Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Beautiful isn't it! Barry M have made some amazing colours for thei new collection!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x