Today I have a cherry blossom design to show you that I did using 'disco pink' by Maxfactor and acrylic paints. I also used a models own topcoat. I apologise for the sideways picture, every time I tried to rotate it, everything crashed!
I used two coats of the bright pink polish as a base colour. When it had completely dried I mixed brown paint with a tiny bit of black to make it very dark, then using a striping brush I drew on the branches. I made sure the branches were completely dry before using light and dark pink acrylic paint to dot on the blossoms. I did this using a brush rather than a dotting tool because I didn't want them to be perfect circles. I finished with a layer of topcoat to seal the design!