Sunday, 12 May 2013

My talons blossomed

Hi! Well yesterday I finished my new collection of one off polishes! I'm so excited to release them later today, along with some other new products on my Etsy shop! I have also updated and made changes to my website which will go live at the same time! I hope you're having a good weekend!

Today I have a cherry blossom design to show you that I did using 'disco pink' by Maxfactor and acrylic paints. I also used a models own topcoat. I apologise for the sideways picture, every time I tried to rotate it, everything crashed!


I used two coats of the bright pink polish as a base colour. When it had completely dried I mixed brown paint with a tiny bit of black to make it very dark, then using a striping brush I drew on the branches. I made sure the branches were completely dry before using light and dark pink acrylic paint to dot on the blossoms. I did this using a brush rather than a dotting tool because I didn't want them to be perfect circles. I finished with a layer of topcoat to seal the design!


Blossom and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've nearly run out of it I use it so much! Xx

      Delete
  2. this is so feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to redo it over an aqua background too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x