Thursday, 9 May 2013

Neon leopard nails

Morning! Yesterday I finished a custom polish and went out for a drive with my OH and then I stayed up late working on my new collection of polishes! Today I'll be mainly laying on the sofa ;) I hope you have a relaxing day too!

Today I have a neon leopard print design to show you that I did using two unnamed Cynthia Rowley polishes in neon pink and bright blue. I also used acrylic paint and a colour club topcoat. These CR polishes are so pretty! I love the colours and the polishes are fab, they apply well and dry quickly. They do dry with a matte finish so you need to use a good topcoat if you want a glossier finish.


I used two coats of the pink polish and when it was dry I used the blue and made VERY round circles over the pink. When that was dry I used black acrylic paint and a thin brush to outline most of each blue circle, leaving some of it with no outline. When the acrylic paint had completely dried I finished it off with topcoat.


Be bright and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Especially for Spring/Summer! They brighten up any outfit too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x