Thursday, 2 May 2013

Night time talons

Hi! Yesterday I opened my post to find a LOAD of glitter I ordered and it's even better than in the pictures! I can't wait to get making new polishes using them! I hope your May got off to a good start!

Today I have a VERY sparkly mani to show you. I did this using 'dark navy' by elf and 'pink iridescent' by Barry M. The elf polish amazing, it dries so quickly and applies really well and of course being a massive Barry M fan I love this glitter polish!


I used two coats of the navy polish and then one coat of the glitter polish over the top. It looks amazing! It's like a very starry night sky! I love that the glitter takes on the colour you use as a base and makes everything so sparkly!


Get Nailed under the night sky ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I love this one. Glitter is always gold in the world on nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It makes EVERYTHING better! and not just in the world of nails :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x