Saturday, 25 May 2013

Rosey talons

Morning! Yesterday I spent the day with my mum and little sisters and we watched one of my sisters favourite films 'rise of the guardian' so I did rise of the guardian themed nails on one of my sisters! I'll do a blog about them soon!  I hope you're having a good weekend!

Today I have the perfect nails for Spring to show you! Bright AND floral! To do this design I used a missguided polish called misschevious which is really pretty. I also used some 3D roses in different colours, nail glue, pointy tweezers and a Sally Hansen topcoat. 


I polished the nails with two coats of the misschevious polish. I really like this polish, it applies really well, gives excellent coverage and dries quickly! I can't wait to add more of these to my stash! When the polish was dry I used the nail glue and tweezers to apply the 3D flowers to the nails.



To finish the design I used a Sally Hansen topcoat. I really like this Spring design! 



Get Nailed flower ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x